If you are just visiting New Zealand or going on holiday you could get some great savings when you shop with us tax free!
Goods and services tax (or GST) is applied to all products in New Zealand at a rate of 15%. You could save yourself 15% on all jewellery and watch purchases under the conditions that:
- The good are for personal use (or a gift under $700NZD value)
- The buyer must be the person travelling
- Products are collected upon departure from Auckland International Airport
All you have to do is visit us in store, provide us with your travel details and pay the tax free price. The airport charges 8% of the bill for this service (we will include this in your tax free price). We will then arrange delivery of your purchase to the collection point at Auckland International Airport, ready for you to collect at departure.
We recommend that you purchase your items in store a minimum of 3 working days before your flight. This allows us time to arrange delivery/collection at the airport.
- You may be charged GST on re-entry to New Zealand if the item is not for your personal use or if it is a gift over NZD$700
- Items must be collected before departing New Zealand and cannot be collected on return. If you forget to collect your items, you will be charged GST on return.
- There is a minimum spend of $2000.
- Please check the customs allowances of your destination to confirm any entry limitations or requirements
Name of passenger
Address of passenger
Contact number of passenger