MT-G - Steel & Black Tough Solar - MTGB1000-1A
The new shock resistant structure of these models is the result of the G-SHOCK MT-G constant pursuit of improved strength and durability. A New Core Guard structure integrates the lugs and pipes that connect the band into single pieces, creating a wall that isolates the watch's module from impact. The resin of the center case is also reinforced with carbon fibers, which further enhances module protection, while reducing overall weight.
These watches come with a new Connected Engine module for improved timekeeping accuracy. A Bluetooth® communication function makes it possible to connect with a smartphone running the G-SHOCK Connected* app and obtain accurate time information from an on-line time server. MULTIBAND 6 automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe, for automatic time adjustment when you are within the range of a signal, even if connection with a smartphone is not possible for some reason. All of this means that timekeeping is accurate, no matter where in the world you happen to be.
Other features include high-brightness LED illumination, World Time, stopwatch, and more. Stable operation is ensured by a CASIO original Tough Solar charging system.
- Phone linking
- Auto time adjustment (four times a day), World Time for approximately 300 cities, auto time zone and summer time rule updating
- Watch status indicators (number of time corrections, solar power generation amount, time zone/summer time rule update)
- User warnings (low charge , battery check, possible magnetism exposure)
- Alarm/timer settings, phone finder, battery level
- MULTIBAND 6 (Automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan (2), China, United States, England, Germany.)
- Tough Solar
- Dual dial world time (Simultaneous indication of current times in two different locations.)
- Countdown timer
- Super Illuminator
* Special smartphone app for use with G-SHOCK Smartphone Link models.
It establishes a Bluetooth connection with the watch’s Connected Engine for automatic time correction, configuration of World Time and other settings, and more. It also makes it possible to keep updated with the latest time zone and summer time information. A Tough Solar power system generates enough energy to ensure uninterrupted operation of power-hungry functions.
Visit our jewellery and care guides for more information.
Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Returns
We offer free CourierPost Express Delivery (1-2 working days) for all orders over $150 within New Zealand. Orders under $150 are a $10 flat rate across New Zealand. International shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
We are confident you will be delighted with your purchase from Jamies Jewellers Online Store but if not you can return it to us with no questions asked for a refund or exchange. Any items purchased in our physical stores can be returned within 14 days for an exchange or a credit.
Please be aware that all clearance or on sale items are final and cannot be exchanged or returned unless they are faulty.